|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* Move DPL include files from "dpl/*" into "cchecker/dpl/*
because of cert-svc-vcore also uses DPL (from wrt-commons),
and that was causing build break.
* Certificates are stored in buffer and database.
* OCSP URLs are pulled out from certificates and stored in database.
* Add m_queue member to Logic class
After fix package-manager API using of its API can be restored.
1) Build cert-checker with debug and run it on emulator
2) In 2nd console run: journalctl -f | grep cert-checker
3) Install and uninstall app in some random order:
pkgcmd -i -t wgt -p /usr/share/widget_demo/mancala.wgt -q
pkgcmd -u -n yKrWwxz1KX -q
4) Check if journal logs are correct
* Add m_buffer in Logic class.
* Load database into buffer in Logic::setup()
* Move include to separate folder - this solves problem with app.h file
from different package.
[Verification] Run cert-checker-tests. All should pass.