|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* Dbus API -> pkgmgrinfo API
Signed-off-by: sangwan.kwon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Since Notification framework doesn't support system daemons, the
cert-checker's internal popup should be provided.
Add implementation of popup binary - /usr/bin/cert-checker-popup
Cert-checker forks(), execs a popup binary, waits for popup
termination, and then reads user response from pipe.
This change includes adding cert_order in DB.
Chain of certificates should be created while reading/parsing signature.
Certificates should be put into DB in right order - first should go
end entity certificate. DB ensures that certificates will be loaded into the
buffer in exactly same order (end entity will be the first element on the list).
Verification: Run tests, all should pass.
Notification framework currently doesn't work properly on tizen.org/common.
To test UI run: cert-checker-popup-test, and check if UI is displayed correctly.
* Add tests for certificates
* Remove unnecessary methods in Logic class
* Add missing include
* Use new cert-checker-vcore API
New version of DB is needed to keep separately certificates from
each signatrue. Because application can be signed by more than one
signature we need to keep all certificates from all signatures in
separate lists to make building certificates' chains easier.
* Add operators (==, !=, <) for app_t structre
* Add operators (==, !=) for event_t structure
* Add tests for operators
* Remove check_id from app_t structure
* Add m_queue member to Logic class
After fix package-manager API using of its API can be restored.
1) Build cert-checker with debug and run it on emulator
2) In 2nd console run: journalctl -f | grep cert-checker
3) Install and uninstall app in some random order:
pkgcmd -i -t wgt -p /usr/share/widget_demo/mancala.wgt -q
pkgcmd -u -n yKrWwxz1KX -q
4) Check if journal logs are correct
* Add m_buffer in Logic class.
* Load database into buffer in Logic::setup()
* Move include to separate folder - this solves problem with app.h file
from different package.
[Verification] Run cert-checker-tests. All should pass.