|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
Since Notification framework doesn't support system daemons, the
cert-checker's internal popup should be provided.
Add implementation of popup binary - /usr/bin/cert-checker-popup
Cert-checker forks(), execs a popup binary, waits for popup
termination, and then reads user response from pipe.
* Move DPL include files from "dpl/*" into "cchecker/dpl/*
because of cert-svc-vcore also uses DPL (from wrt-commons),
and that was causing build break.
* Certificates are stored in buffer and database.
* OCSP URLs are pulled out from certificates and stored in database.
* Add m_buffer in Logic class.
* Load database into buffer in Logic::setup()
* Move include to separate folder - this solves problem with app.h file
from different package.
[Verification] Run cert-checker-tests. All should pass.
* change namespace from DPL to CCHECKER.
* change LogPenantic -> LogDebug (journal doesn't support pedantic)
* naiveSynchronizationObject() uses STL thread and chrono instead of DPL/thread