|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* Move DPL include files from "dpl/*" into "cchecker/dpl/*
because of cert-svc-vcore also uses DPL (from wrt-commons),
and that was causing build break.
* Certificates are stored in buffer and database.
* OCSP URLs are pulled out from certificates and stored in database.
After fix package-manager API using of its API can be restored.
1) Build cert-checker with debug and run it on emulator
2) In 2nd console run: journalctl -f | grep cert-checker
3) Install and uninstall app in some random order:
pkgcmd -i -t wgt -p /usr/share/widget_demo/mancala.wgt -q
pkgcmd -u -n yKrWwxz1KX -q
4) Check if journal logs are correct
* Add m_buffer in Logic class.
* Load database into buffer in Logic::setup()
* Move include to separate folder - this solves problem with app.h file
from different package.
[Verification] Run cert-checker-tests. All should pass.
* change namespace from DPL to CCHECKER.
* change LogPenantic -> LogDebug (journal doesn't support pedantic)
* naiveSynchronizationObject() uses STL thread and chrono instead of DPL/thread
Class Logic has only dbus callbacks implemetation (package-manager,
connman), beside it it's empty implementation.
1) Build cert-checker with debug, and install on emulator.
2) Run cert-checker - do it in emulator UI console (not via ssh).
3) On other console in emulator UI run command:
journalctl -f | grep cert-checker
- to see the logs.
4) On third console turn on and off offline mode on device:
/usr/sbin/connmanctl enable offline
/usr/sbin/connmanctl disable offline
5) You should see logs from cert-checker in journal
6) Install any app to check if package-manager signal works in cert-checker:
pkgcmd -i -t wgt -p /usr/share/widget_demo/go.wgt -q
7) Check if logs are present.