|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* Move DPL include files from "dpl/*" into "cchecker/dpl/*
because of cert-svc-vcore also uses DPL (from wrt-commons),
and that was causing build break.
* Certificates are stored in buffer and database.
* OCSP URLs are pulled out from certificates and stored in database.
Thread is waiting on conditional for events. When event will be add to queue
the callback will send signal to thread (connman callback sends signal without
adding event to queue).
* Process the queue first:
Moves all events from queue into the buffer.
* Then process buffer (checks OCSP, shows popup, etc.) - to be implemented.
* Add m_queue member to Logic class
After fix package-manager API using of its API can be restored.
1) Build cert-checker with debug and run it on emulator
2) In 2nd console run: journalctl -f | grep cert-checker
3) Install and uninstall app in some random order:
pkgcmd -i -t wgt -p /usr/share/widget_demo/mancala.wgt -q
pkgcmd -u -n yKrWwxz1KX -q
4) Check if journal logs are correct
* Add m_buffer in Logic class.
* Load database into buffer in Logic::setup()
* Move include to separate folder - this solves problem with app.h file
from different package.
[Verification] Run cert-checker-tests. All should pass.
* change namespace from DPL to CCHECKER.
* change LogPenantic -> LogDebug (journal doesn't support pedantic)
* naiveSynchronizationObject() uses STL thread and chrono instead of DPL/thread
Class Logic has only dbus callbacks implemetation (package-manager,
connman), beside it it's empty implementation.
1) Build cert-checker with debug, and install on emulator.
2) Run cert-checker - do it in emulator UI console (not via ssh).
3) On other console in emulator UI run command:
journalctl -f | grep cert-checker
- to see the logs.
4) On third console turn on and off offline mode on device:
/usr/sbin/connmanctl enable offline
/usr/sbin/connmanctl disable offline
5) You should see logs from cert-checker in journal
6) Install any app to check if package-manager signal works in cert-checker:
pkgcmd -i -t wgt -p /usr/share/widget_demo/go.wgt -q
7) Check if logs are present.