|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* Add FEATURE_CROSSBITNESS in crosscomponents.cmake
* Exclude mscordaccore mscordbi sos from CLR_CROSS_COMPONENTS_LIST when FEATURE_CROSSBITNESS is defined in crosscomponents.cmake
* Introduce target_size_t in src/jit/target.h
* Use size_t value in genMov32RelocatableImmediate in src/jit/codegen.h src/jit/codegencommon.cpp
* Fix definition/declaration inconsistency for emitter::emitIns_R_I in emitarm.cpp
* Zero HiVal when GetTree::SetOper GenTreeLngCon->GetTreeIntCon in src/jit/compiler.hpp
* Explicity specify roundUp(expr, TARGET_POINTER_SIZE)
* Use target_size_t* target in emitOutputDataSec in src/jit/emit.cpp
* Don't build superpmi as crosscomponent
* Replace install with _install in all superpmi CMakeLists.txt files
RyuJIT/arm32 JIT is now named clrjit.dll (was named protojit.dll).
arm32 LEGACY_BACKEND JIT is now named legacyjit.dll (was named clrjit.dll).
Ubuntu and Tizen testing now use RyuJIT/arm32.
Tests failing for legacy backend are now excluded with `LEGACYJIT_JITSTRESS_FAIL`,
`LEGACYJIT_GCSTRESS_FAIL`, and `LEGACYJIT_FAIL`.
abstract MSBuild /maxcpucount switch (#14578)
This commit frees -ExtraParameters and uses MSBuild v15 extension point to control CL compiler parallelism.
If MSBuild 15.0 is available - installed with Visual Studio 2017 - CL parallelism control is achieved by using extension point in Microsoft.Common.props file which allows to include Directory.Build.props - for details see [Microsoft.Common.props]  file in MSBuild repo. https://github.com/Microsoft/msbuild/blob/b38e4ceeaaec36c5237ae698041e9b9f18c84876/src/Tasks/Microsoft.Common.props#L36.
MSBuild parallelism is controled via abstracted /maxcpucount command line switch
which now is available as -MSBuildNodeCount pass through run.cmd/run.sh command line
argument with default value equal to /maxcpucount (what defaults to number of logical processors).
This allows to control MSBuild parallelism on all supported platforms.
It is possible to control MSBuild parallelism programatically via MSBuild public
API using MaxNodeCount properties available on the following APIs:
It's use in current build infrastructure would require creating unnecessary
complexity and was ruled out.
* [ARM32/Linx] cross-architecture build: restrict build project list
Restrict build project for ARM32/Linux cross-architecture
We can build these projects with PR #8866 and #8917. (release build)
* modify crosscomponents.cmake
Add list items when not Linux, instead remove in Linux
Also, add RyuJIT to Windows ARM32 cross components build (as protojit.dll).
- This builds x64_arm64 clrjit.dll
- crossgen is not statically linked to jit anymore. It needs clrjit.dll
- Adding this cross-component binary into Jit pacakge.
So, clrjit.dll (native-target) is consumed by coreclr or crossgen
clrjit.dll (cross-target) is consumed by crossgen (cross-target).
Likewise, later this cross-target clrjit.dll can be used for corert targeting arm64
so that we can generate arm64 code on host machine (x64).
Currently only enabled for arm64