Diffstat (limited to 'src/mscorlib/corefx/Interop/Windows/kernel32/Interop.WriteFile_SafeHandle_NativeOverlapped.cs')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 22 deletions
diff --git a/src/mscorlib/corefx/Interop/Windows/kernel32/Interop.WriteFile_SafeHandle_NativeOverlapped.cs b/src/mscorlib/corefx/Interop/Windows/kernel32/Interop.WriteFile_SafeHandle_NativeOverlapped.cs
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,22 +0,0 @@
-// Licensed to the .NET Foundation under one or more agreements.
-// The .NET Foundation licenses this file to you under the MIT license.
-// See the LICENSE file in the project root for more information.
-internal partial class Interop
- internal partial class Kernel32
- // Note there are two different WriteFile prototypes - this is to use
- // the type system to force you to not trip across a "feature" in
- // Win32's async IO support. You can't do the following three things
- // simultaneously: overlapped IO, free the memory for the overlapped
- // struct in a callback (or an EndWrite method called by that callback),
- // and pass in an address for the numBytesRead parameter.
- [DllImport(Libraries.Kernel32, SetLastError = true)]
- internal static extern unsafe int WriteFile(SafeHandle handle, byte* bytes, int numBytesToWrite, IntPtr numBytesWritten_mustBeZero, NativeOverlapped* lpOverlapped);