|author||Jiyoung Yun <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-02-10 20:35:12 +0900|
|committer||Jiyoung Yun <email@example.com>||2017-02-10 20:35:12 +0900|
Imported Upstream version 126.96.36.19910upstream/188.8.131.5210
Diffstat (limited to 'src/mscorlib/src/System/Security/Policy/Evidence.cs')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 38 deletions
diff --git a/src/mscorlib/src/System/Security/Policy/Evidence.cs b/src/mscorlib/src/System/Security/Policy/Evidence.cs
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,38 +0,0 @@
-// Licensed to the .NET Foundation under one or more agreements.
-// The .NET Foundation licenses this file to you under the MIT license.
-// See the LICENSE file in the project root for more information.
- using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
- using System.Runtime.Serialization;
- using System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary;
-#endif // FEATURE_SERIALIZATION
- /// <summary>
- /// The Evidence class keeps track of information that can be used to make security decisions about
- /// an assembly or an AppDomain. There are two types of evidence, one is supplied by the CLR or a
- /// host, the other supplied by the assembly itself.
- /// We keep a dictionary that maps each type of possbile evidence to an EvidenceTypeDescriptor which
- /// contains the evidence objects themselves if they exist as well as some extra metadata about that
- /// type of evidence. This dictionary is fully populated with keys for host evidence at all times and
- /// for assembly evidence the first time the application evidence is touched. This means that if a
- /// Type key does not exist in the dictionary, then that particular type of evidence will never be
- /// given to the assembly or AppDomain in question as host evidence. The only exception is if the
- /// user later manually adds host evidence via the AddHostEvidence API.
- /// Assembly supplied evidence is created up front, however host supplied evidence may be lazily
- /// created. In the lazy creation case, the Type will map to either an EvidenceTypeDescriptor that does
- /// not contain any evidence data or null. As requests come in for that evidence, we'll populate the
- /// EvidenceTypeDescriptor appropriately.
- /// </summary>
- public sealed class Evidence