1 files changed, 0 insertions, 56 deletions
diff --git a/arch/sparc/Kconfig b/arch/sparc/Kconfig
index 262e13d086f..7a117ef473c 100644
@@ -270,66 +270,10 @@ endmenu
- tristate "Parallel printer support"
- depends on PARPORT
- If you intend to attach a printer to the parallel port of your Linux
- box (as opposed to using a serial printer; if the connector at the
- printer has 9 or 25 holes ["female"], then it's serial), say Y.
- Also read the Printing-HOWTO, available from
- It is possible to share one parallel port among several devices
- (e.g. printer and ZIP drive) and it is safe to compile the
- corresponding drivers into the kernel. If you want to compile this
- driver as a module however, choose M here and read
- <file:Documentation/parport.txt>. The module will be called lp.
- If you have several parallel ports, you can specify which ports to
- use with the "lp" kernel command line option. (Try "man bootparam"
- or see the documentation of your boot loader (silo) about how to pass
- options to the kernel at boot time.) The syntax of the "lp" command
- line option can be found in <file:drivers/char/lp.c>.
- If you have more than 8 printers, you need to increase the LP_NO
- macro in lp.c and the PARPORT_MAX macro in parport.h.
-# Don't frighten a common SBus user
# This one must be before the filesystem configs. -DaveM
menu "Unix98 PTY support"